9 December 2022 | 18.00 – 20.30 (WIB)
Algoritma Data Science School – Menara Standard Chartered Lantai 31, Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio No.164, Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan, 12930
Human Resources is one of the biggest investments for a company. As companies grow their teams, recruitment processes and talent management become priorities, and investing in HR becomes essential in order to develop the best professionals and drive the organization forward.
Based on FORUM : The Secret Advantage of Successful book by Mo Fathelbab, peer exchange group (PEG) is one of the best methods to develop people by sharing experience with each other. In this event we will divide all participants into some peer exchange groups (PEGs), every participant to share what is their personal problem related to the topic and invite them also to share the problem in their organization to be discussed in a forum and get the coping strategy for solving it.
In this session, the HR Community Event will provide the practitioners of HR, psychologist or business leader to learn together by sharing the idea and experience, move forward, and boost the employee's performance, carrying "Strategy of HR Development through Peer Exchange Group (PEG) " as its theme.
Chew Wei Chuan
Chew Wei Chuan is a founding member of Grab, former Junior Partner at McKinsey & Company and Co-founder KitaLulus. He have spent years building businesses in South East Asia. He helped launch Grab as its Country Head for Malaysia and co-founded Rukita (Sequoia Surge02). Previously at McKinsey, He advised multinational companies and family conglomerates on business building, strategy and corporate finance. He is fluent in English, Bahasa and Chinese.
- 18.00 – 18.30: Registration and Group Announcement
- 18.30 – 19.00: Dinner + Networking Session in a group
- 19.00 – 19.05: Opening + Speaker Introduction
- 19.05 – 19.20: Presentation by Speaker
- 19.20 – 19.30: Talkshow & QnA
- 19.30 – 20.10: Panel Discussion
- 20.10 – 20.25: Games, Photo Session, Coffee Break & Networking
- 20.25 – 20.30: Closing
- Get knowledge and free education resources related to HR
- Networking opportunities with HR Experts
- Presentation material from our Panelist
- Free merchandise
- Free dinner and coffee break